The University of Michigan offers coursework related to energy across the College of Engineering, Ford School of Public Policy, School of Environment and Natural Resources, College of Literature, Science, and the Arts, and the Ross School of Business. Many of these courses are cross-listed between UM’s various schools.

For the most up-to-date information regarding class times and locations, please check the Office of the Registrar’s Class Schedule.


> College of Engineering

> Ford School of Public Policy

> Ross School of Business

> College of Literature, Science and the Arts